for young minds to make them an able and youngest leaders who will have
the power to make India – The World Leader. If Becoming an IAS officer
is Your Dream. Then this Program is Indispensable.
‘Young People Have the Power to
Change the World’
who will have the power to make India – The World Leader.
If Becoming an IAS officer is Your Dream. Then this Program is Indispensable.
Welcome to IAS junior
A Dream doesn’t become Reality through magic. It takes Years of Sweat, Determination and Hard work’. IAS junior Mentorship Program is that companion who will be the lighthouse for your UPSC exam preparation.
- We will never let you give up on your goal. We are here to push you.
- We have got all you need for success in this exam.
- We save your time by giving right guidance. Don’t have to waste years in preparation
- We are nice, enthusiastic and fun loving Mentors:)
- Assist you with all that you require for your UPSC Preparation.
- Personalised Study Schedule, Materials, Assignments, Tests, Evaluations, Doubt Clarification.
- Make you inquisitive.
- Know your pace and train according to it.
- Motivate you constantly to reach your targets and score better.
- Any willing IAS aspirant can join starting from high school to college students, working Professionals and full time aspirants.
- Anyone who is willing to become an informed and active citizen and wishes to learn about our country and its system can join. Thereby, you can help your child in preparation too.
- IAS junior is a mentor for all UPSC aspirants – be it a student or a last attempter. You will have something to get benefitted here.
Student Dashboard Details
OUR RECENT POSTS
UPSC CSE PRELIMS 2020 STUDY PLAN – DAY 68 TOPICS TO BE COMPLETED…
IAS Junior UPSC Mains 2020 Study Plan (Click Here) Syllabus: Essay Paper…
UPSC CSE PRELIMS 2020 STUDY PLAN – DAY 67 TOPICS TO BE COMPLETED…
‘It Does Not Matter How Slowly You Go As Long As You Do…
IAS Junior UPSC Mains 2020 Study Plan (Click Here) Syllabus: General Studies Paper…
UPSC CSE PRELIMS 2020 STUDY PLAN – DAY 66 TOPICS TO BE COMPLETED…
What Our Students Say
VanishreeFull Time Aspirant
After going through many coaching institutes and online paid features, I can confidently say, IAS junior is more than enough for a serious aspirant to clear UPSC exam. They don’t dump you with loads of materials or leave you with some test series. Their guidance is comprehensive. I wish I had known about it well before spending lakhs on other coaching institutes.
KarthickAspiring Post Graduate
Becoming an IAS officer is my childhood dream. Getting IAS junior kind of mentorship program was a boon for me. I feel Coaching centres are expensive, time consuming and one sided. So, it is best to join IAS junior mentorship program where they provide us with right guidance we ask for. They don’t have standard approach for all. They help you retain your individuality in your answers.
Mahesh KumarUPSC Topper
IAS junior team provided me with right guidance which helped me to clear the exam. Team is my good friend and I wish them all the best for their venture. Their vision of building active citizenry is commendable and will have immense potential in shaping future India.
I have written Mains three times. I know there isn’t dearth for materials and guidance. But the real challenge is to keep you motivated throughout. IAS junior is truly my friend. IAS junior is my search engine, invigilator, motivator, guide everything.
Being an IAS officer is my childhood dream. I am glad, i found IAS junior. I am able to start early and improve my general knowledge. They make reading fun and interesting
ShivarajB.E 1st Year
I spared three hours every day for IAS junior. I am happy, I could complete most of the syllabus even before me becoming eligible to give exam. It is always good to have a watching mentor.
Once I login, I am charged up with those motivational bursts on the dashboard. This not only helps in preparation but also I stand out in my current career.