- History of Hindi Language and Nagari Lipi.
I. Grammatical and applied forms of Apbhransh, Awahatta & Arambhik Hindi.
II. Development of Braj and Awadhi as literary language during medieval period.
III. Early form of Khari-boli in Siddha- Nath Sahitya, Khusero, Sant Sahitaya, Rahim etc. and Dakhni Hindi.
IV. Development of Khari-boli and Nagari Lipi during 19th Century.
V. Standardisation of Hindi Bhasha & Nagari Lipi.
VI. Development of Hindi as national Language during freedom movement.
VII. The development of Hindi as a National Language of Union of India.
VIII. Scientific & Technical development of Hindi Language.
IX. Prominent dialects of Hindi and their inter- relationship.
X. Salient features of Nagari Lipi and the efforts for its reform & Standard form of Hindi.
XI. Grammatical structure of Standard Hindi.
- History of Hindi Literature.
I. The relevance and importance of Hindi literature and tradition of writing History of Hindi Literature.
II. Literary trends of the following four periods of history of Hindi Literature.
A. Adikal-Sidh, Nath and Raso Sahitya. Prominent poets-Chandvardai, Khusaro, Hemchandra, Vidyapati.
B. Bhaktikal-Sant Kavyadhara, Sufi Kavyadhara, Krishna Bhaktidhara and Ram Bhaktidhara. Prominent Poets-Kabir, Jayasi, Sur & Tulsi.
C. Ritikal-Ritikavya, Ritibaddhakavya & Riti Mukta Kavya. Prominent Poets-Keshav, Bihari, Padmakar and Ghananand.
D. Adhunik Kal
a. Renaissance, the development of Prose, Bharatendu Mandal.
b. Prominent Writers : Bharatendu, Bal Krishna Bhatt & Pratap Narain Mishra.
c. Prominent trends of modern Hindi Poetry : Chhayavad, Pragativad, Proyogvad, Nai Kavita, Navgeet and Contemporary poetry and Janvadi Kavita.
- Prominent Poets : Maithili Sharan Gupta, Prasad, Nirala, Mahadevi, Dinkar, Agyeya, Muktibodh, Nagarjun.III. Katha Sahitya
- Upanyas & Realism
- The origin and development of Hindi Novels.
- Prominent Novelists : Premchand, Jainendra, Yashpal, Renu and Bhism Sahani.
- The origin and development of Hindi short story.
- Prominent short Story Writers : Premchand, Prasad, Agyeya, Mohan Rakesh & Krishna Shobti.
- Drama & Theatre
- The origin & Development of Hindi Drama.
- Prominent Dramatists : Bharatendu, Prasad, Jagdish Chandra Mathur, Ram Kumar Verma, Mohan Rakesh.
- The development of Hindi Theatre.
- The origin and development of Hindi criticism : Saiddhantik, Vyavharik, Pragativadi, Manovishleshanvadi & Nai Alochana.
- Prominent critics : Ramchandra Shukla, Hajari Prasad Dwivedi, Ram Vilas Sharma & Nagendra.VI. The other forms of Hindi prose-Lalit Nibandh, Rekhachitra, Sansmaran, Yatra-vrittant.
(Answers must be written in Hindi)
This paper will require first hand reading of prescribed texts and will test the critical ability of the candidates.
Kabir : Kabir Granthawali, Ed, Shyam Sundar Das (First hundred Sakhis.)
Surdas : Bhramar Gitsar, Ed. Ramchandra Shukla (First hundred Padas)
Tulsidas : Ramchrit Manas (Sundar Kand) Kavitawali (Uttar Kand).
Employment News 31 May – 6 June 2014 www.employmentnews.gov.in 37
Jayasi: Padmawat Ed. Shyam Sundar Das (Sinhal Dwip Khand & Nagmativiyog Khand)
Bihari : Bihari Ratnakar Ed. Jagnnath Prasad Ratnakar (First 100 Dohas)
Maithili : Bharat Bharati Sharan Gupta
Prasad : Kamayani (Chinta and Sharddha Sarg)
Nirala : Rag-Virag, Ed. Ram Vilas Sharma (Ram Ki Shakti Puja & Kukurmutta).
Dinkar : Kurushetra
Agyeya : Angan Ke Par Dwar (Asadhya Vina)
Muktiboth : Brahma Rakshas
Nagarjun : Badal Ko Ghirte Dekha Hai, Akal Ke Bad, Harijan Gatha.
Bharatendu : Bharat Durdasha
Mohan Rakesh : Ashad Ka Ek Din
Ramchandra Shukla : Chintamani (Part I) (Kavita Kya Hai] Shraddha Aur Bhakti)
Dr. Satyendra : Nibandh Nilaya-Bal Krishna Bhatt, Premchand, Gulab Rai, Hajari Prasad Dwivedi, Ram Vilas Sharma, Agyeya, Kuber Nath Rai.
Premchand : Godan, Premchand ki Sarvashreshtha Kahaniyan, Ed. Amrit Rai/Manjusha – Prem Chand ki Sarvashreshtha Kahaniyan, Ed. Amrit Rai.
Prasad : Skandgupta
Yashpal : Divya
Phaniswar Nath Renu : Maila Anchal
Mannu Bhandari : Mahabhoj
Rajendra Yadav : Ek Dunia Samanantar (All Stories)
- Aadhunik sahitya ki pravritiyan – Namavar sinha
- Jaayasee aakalan ke aayaam- Sadanand shaahee
- Kabeer –Param anand Srivastav
- Kabeer ke sabad – Dr. Sukadev Sinha
- Khadi boli ka prarambhik swaroop – Nilesh Jain
- Mahaabhoj mulyankan ke paripekshy – Sadaanand shaahee
- Mohan raakesh aur ashadh ka ek din –Gireesh rastogi
- Niraala rachita raam kee shakti pooja bhaashy –Dr. surya prasaad dikshit
- Prasāda aura śkandgupta – Dr. Rēvatīramana
- Triveni – Acharya Ramachandra Shukla
Previous Year Question Papers:
|Paper – 1||Paper – 1||Paper – 1||Paper – 1|
|Paper – 1||Paper – 1||Paper – 1||Paper – 1||Paper – 1|