IAS Junior Free Answer Writing Scholarship Program 2019
(December 23rd 2018 to March 17th 2019)
Answer writing is something we have done in all our exams starting from school days. In school, Questions were asked from the limited set of Questions & Answers for which our teacher would have prepared us. In College, Questions were asked from the Subject Syllabus taught in the lectures. So , Be rest assured you already know answer writing.
In UPSC Exam, Syllabus and Questions have no well-defined boundary, so it seems to be difficult to consolidate the syllabus and prepare for the questions. Well! If you ask us, we say, UPSC exam questions are so generic that any informed educated individual can attempt to answer it. With good preparation, scoring average marks is not a Herculean task. But averages are ruled out in this ruthless exam. You need to be above average to get into the Rank list. For that, you must and should regularly practice answer writing.
- Your Exam Preparation will be Serious, Regular and Interesting.
- Your Confidence Level Improves.
- You will have Fluency in Your Thought Flow
- Your Writing Speed Will Improve.
- Your Handwriting will Improve.
- You will Learn to Write in a Balanced Way
- You will learn to Complete Your Answer within given Word Limit.
- You will Understand the Demand of the Question
- You will learn How to be Specific and Answer Relevant to the Question asked.
- Whatever You have Read shall get Consolidated through Writing
- It will Help in Memory Retention
- You will Analyse What You have Read in Various Dimensions
- You will Definitely Score Well in Mains Exam which is Crucial for Your Selection 🙂
Mark my words, you can go to any coaching centre, join any test series but until and unless you don’t practice answer writing regularly, you won’t be able to perform up to your optimum level. Above benefits are earned by your efforts and cannot be taught by coaching. Yes! We can surely mend your answers at initial stage but after that only your efforts can let you take off and succeed.
IAS junior Answer Writing Program is a 12 week answer writing practice which starts on December 23rd 2018 and ends on March 17th 2019 and covers all General Studies, Essay and Optional Answer writing
- We have given a detailed timetable below.
- Answer just One Question Every day.
- We give you Question and Model Answer on the Same Day.
- You need to Write Your Answers and Mail us.
- You can use Model Answer for Reference/ Self Evaluation.
- Everyday, We shall Evaluate and Rank the Best Answer and Give him/her a Gift Voucher. This is just to keep you motivated and reward your effort.
- Those Whose Answers are Selected shall be listed at the End of the Program. Only Selected students should mail us their addresses to receive the gift voucher.
So, what is Different in IAS Junior Answer Writing Program?
- You won’t be writing extensively as we know the time constraints you will have during your preparation
- Two days – you need to practice answer writing from your selected optional paper. We advise you to pick questions from previous years optional question papers
- Remaining 5 days – Questions are asked from General Studies Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 and one Essay
- Look into the Timetable for Daily Syllabus and References.
- One Question a day with the Model Answer will help you write answer and Self Evaluate on the same day.
- By the end of the Program, You shall have covered one round of mains exam preparation well before even writing Prelims!
- Questions are asked from the most important probable topics for UPSC 2019
- You don’t have to pay for evaluation
- We don’t want to open a comment section yet as we need to monitor it and many aspirants tend to waste time chatting on irrelevant matters. Yes, it will surely help us with the traffic. But we are not here for the traffic!
- A good amount of prize is there. We sincerely hope that it shall go for the best. As each of you are preparing for a civil service exam, we presume you will be honest in your answer writing. If you are cheating, well you are just cheating yourself!
So, let’s get started 🙂
Take the print out of the timetable and paste it in your study place.
TO DOWNLOAD TIMETABLE PDF CLICK BELOW