DOWNLOAD BELOW PDF
Most important topics (most probable questions) covered.
So, UPSC Civil Service Exam Notification is out!
I want to motivate you. I want to assure your success. I want you to study hard with all your zeal and make these days count. I want to say ‘Work Now, Rest for life Later’. I want you to always dream about the day your rank is announced and you see that proud and happy smile with tears in your parents and loved one’s eyes. I want you to make an impression and contribution to the society which will be remembered even after your death. More than all,
I want you to just enjoy this preparation time and be happy that you know today more than you knew yesterday. Yes! I just want you to set daily targets, reach it and feel the goal accomplishment. Rest all shall follow.
So, Now that you have decided to give UPSC Prelims 2019, why not give a tough fight? Trust me majority are non serious applicants. The fight is between few thousands of serious aspirants.
Believe firmly, this exam isn’t bigger than anything. You are bigger. You have the strength to turn any adversity into opportunity.
So, how best you can prepare?
- You need to complete the study books ( whichever you are following, our modules/other coaching notes/standard books etc)( Atleast one reading) (Detailed Strategy explained here)
- Stick to one guidance and one source. Repeat and revise only to that.
- This is very very important. From today itself, taking practice tests regularly. Take it as a Test, not reading solution pdfs. (Our practice mcqs & free quizzes has thousands of questions and will be very very helpful)
- Some memory techniques like mindmaps, flashcards, memory palace etc will be handy in retaining facts
- Revise your study materials atleast 5 times, before the prelims day. (having limited resource will help here)
- Follow our UPSC Prelims 2019 Free Revision Test Timetable religiously (It starts from mid-March)
We wish all the aspirants, a Happy Preparation 🙂
Anytime, any doubt – you can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org